Friday 17 April 2015

Death knocked. Jesus delivered.

Though I thought to myself that I had accepted the idea of death and the reality that we must all face it, I had a rude awakening back in January. I got a glimpse into my possible future having witnessed my mother suffering a minor heart attack and several other medical complications. I had never felt that level of despair and desperation nor have I ever been more alone. I imagined at a time when all seemed bleak the people I'd be sure to have at my side would be my siblings. I am still waiting.

All this to say, God is merciful, loving, forgiving and patient and that is not dependent upon who we are because He changeth not. By his Grace and mercy both my mother and I have survived her ordeal and we continue to press.

People may never know your struggle, they may never understand your pain BUT God NEVER puts us through without seeing us through. All glory and honour to Him.
As alone as it seemed without the physical presence of other I was comforted by the Holy Spirit.

Gratitude to the persons that after finding out what had happened became rocks of support to me, I am deeply touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.